June 4th – 6th
This year’s project fair highlights:
*Note*: These are only highlights. You need to read the 2020 Categories and Guidelines to receive complete details.
- Youth & Adult Divisions
- Categories Include:
- Hobbies, Arts & Crafts
- Ag Mechanics (Students Only)
- Categories Updated:
- Photography: Night
- Photography: Shadow/Silhouette
- Ag Mechanics: Restoration
- Entries will be accepted:
- Thursday, June 4th @ 4:30PM – 6:00PM
- Friday, June 5th @ 8:00AM-9:30AM
- Judging will begin @ 10:00AM
- Due to COVID-19 and observing the CDC guidelines, we will not be able to display the project fair submissions for public viewing. (UPDATED 5.27.2020)
- Pick up entries and awards:
- Friday, June 5th @ 3:00PM – 5:00PM (UPDATED 5.27.2020)
View the following attachments for further details:
- All exhibitors will remain in their car instead of lining up at the door for a drive up check-in.
- Volunteers will meet you at your car to help unload and check in entries.
For More Information:
Go To: WHPD Facebook Page